Recent Projects include:
– Lectured & provided portfolio reviews for 160 Art & Design students at Uganda, Africa Kyambogo University in Kampala Uganda as part of EcoArt Artist-in-Residency program.
– Piloted safetfy-boat and photographically documented the Tribal Journey’s Qatuwas Festival w/ the Tribal Journeys Squamish Nation, a 600-mile canoe trip up the West Coast of the USA and Canada.
– Worked as a cameraman on Midway Island Chris Jordan’s documentary film ‘ Albatross’ on Midway Atoll. ( Video)
– Through interviews with scientists, wildlife experts and a First Nations chief, the myth of Canada’s “ethical oil” is further exposed as oil industry greenwashing. ( Alberta Tarsands Video)
– Working w/ UN Global Youth Summit on HIV UNAIDS I travelled to Bamako for a youth activist media mentoring workshop and I gave the keynote presentation to 1000 people including President Amadou Toumani Touré in Mali, Africa.
– Photographed Bolivia w/ World People’s Conference on Climate Change and the Rights of Mother Earth President Evo Morales as photographer for the World People’s Conference on Climate Change.
– At the SkeenaWild Youth Film Making Camp ReelYouth camp, youth learned the ‘ins-and-outs’ of the filmmaking process, from storyline development, to capturing the right shot, through to editing a final production.
– Instructed & mentored youth in media literacy & production as part of the AMES in-classroom training program on Digital Forage | Access to Media Education Society (AMES) Penelakut Island. ( Video)
Douglas Coupland – Collaborated with artist Doug Coupland on a project documenting the work of Marshall McLuhan on the Waldorf Hotel marquee.
Independant Media – Established indy media centers at UN COP15, Vancouver 2010 Olympics, and the Democratic National Convention.