- Generative AI Workshops – I’m hosting and facilitating several upcoming workshops exploring the intersection of technology of art focusing on Midjourney & ChatGPT.
- Art Island Documentary Series – Assistant Director, Hornby Arts 10-episode Hornby Island documentary series. “A deep dive into why creatives feel art is important & how it has the power to affect us all.” Directed by Zsofin Sheehy.
- Future in Review Podcast– Create and produce the Future in Review w/ Berit Anderson with on behalf of Strategic News Service and the Future in Review conference.
- Tribal Journeys – Documented the Tribal Journey’s Qatuwas Festival w/ the Squamish Nation, a 600-mile canoe trip up the West Coast of the USA and Canada.
- Midway Island – Worked as a cameraman on Chris Jordan’s documentary film ‘Albatross’ on Midway Atoll. (Video)
- Alberta Tarsands – Produced a documentary about wolves in the Canadian Tar Sands. (Video)
- UN Global Youth Summit on HIV – Working w/ UNAIDS I travelled to Mail for a youth activist media mentoring workshop and gave the keynote presentation to 1000 people including President Amadou Toumani Touré in Mali, Africa.
- World People’s Conference on Climate Change and the Rights of Mother Earth – Photographed Bolivia w/ President Evo Morales as photographer for the World People’s Conference on Climate Change.
- SkeenaWild Youth Film Making Camp – At the ReelYouth camp, youth learned the ‘ins-and-outs’ of the filmmaking process, from storyline development, to capturing the right shot, through to editing a final production.
- Digital Forage | Access to Media Education Society (AMES) – Instructed & mentored youth in media literacy & production as part of the AMES in-classroom training program on Penelakut Island. (Video)
- Douglas Coupland – Collaborated with artist Doug Coupland on a project documenting the work of Marshall McLuhan on the Waldorf Hotel marquee.
- Uganda, Africa – Lectured & provided portfolio reviews for 160 Art & Design students at Kyambogo University in Kampala Uganda as part of EcoArt Artist-in-Residency program.
You must be logged in to post a comment.