I love attending and documenting events. I’ve been to all sorts of amazing festivals, seminars, symposiums, conferences, meetups & gatherings.
Upcoming Events & Travels
- Placemaking Summit: October: 10/3, Join global and city leaders as we explore new frontiers in urban innovation, setting the stage for the creation of a possible Vancouver Innovation Hub—a place to supercharge our city’s global technology leadership.
- Future in Review 2023: November 6-9, Future in Review is an action-oriented annual conference that provides executives and investors with a roadmap for the next 5-10 years of technology and the global economy.
- Dent the Future 2023: September 10-13, Dent the Future is an invite-only community and annual conference for people who feel compelled to make a difference. · Sept 10–13, 2023 in Santa Fe, NM
- HackCT Transportation Hackathon: September 15-17, HackCT’s inaugural Transportation Hackathon, a three-day gathering designed to drive new transit solutions for Eastern CT residents.
- INSEA World Congress – July 9-12, 2019. University of British Columbia, Canada – An international event dedicated to promoting and advocating for visual arts education worldwide.
- Burning Man – Aug. 15-Sep 5, 2019. Black Rock City, NV, USA – A unique cultural festival emphasizing self-expression, community cooperation, and art in the middle of the Nevada desert.
- Future in Review – Oct. 8-11, 2019. La Jolla, CA, USA – A forward-thinking conference focusing on the intersection of technology and the economy, aiming to solve global problems.
- Gulf Islands Pirates’ Regatta – June 30 – Montague Harbour, BC – A fun, pirate-themed boating event held in the beautiful Gulf Islands of British Columbia.
- Tour des Iles Festival – June 22-23 – Galiano Island, BC, Canada – A celebration of the culture and community of the Gulf Islands, featuring local art, food, and transportation between islands.
- Okayama Tour – April 17-29 – Okayama-shi, Okayama-ken, Japan – – A guided tour showcasing the cultural and historical attractions of Okayama, a significant city in Japan’s Ch?goku region.
- Instagram Photography Workshop – May 1 – Galiano Island – An educational workshop designed to enhance photography skills specifically for Instagram, held in the picturesque setting of Galiano Island.
- BioBlitz! – May 3-5 – Mayne Island & Galiano island, BC, Canada – An intense period of biological surveying in an attempt to record all the living species within a designated area, aimed at raising awareness about biodiversity.
More Past Events
48 Hours in the Valley, AAAS, Abandon Normal Devices, AppsWorld, Banff World Television Festival, Beijing Summer Olympic Games 2008, Bioblitz, Blogworld, Burning Man, China Fashion Week, Coldsnap Festival, Computer Using Educators (CUE), Consumer Electronics Show (CES), Democratic National Convention, DENT, Eco Fashion Week, Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3), ESRI User Conference, Facebook Developer Garage (F8), Festival Active Pass, Fuel Dialogues, Future in Review, FVDED, Galiano Island Pirate Regatta, Galiano Literary Festival, Global Mobile Internet Conference, Gnomedex, Grow Conference, Interface Health Conference, International Society of Technology Educators (ISTE), Journalism That Matters, Juno Awards, Know?Show, Launch Festival, Make Web Not War, Media That Matters, Microsoft Tech Days, Mobile Games Forum, Mobile Marketing Association Summit, New Forms Festival, New York Fashion Week, Next Media, Northern Voice, Northwest Folklife Festival, Okeechobee Music & Arts Festival, OSCON, Paris Fashion Week, Podcast Hotel, PopTech, PostBack, PUSH Festival, Rethink Hawaii, Seattle Pride, Shanghai World Expo, South By Southwest (SXSW), Swim Across America, TED, TED Active, TED Summit, TEDx Kampala, TEDx Oil Spill, TEDx Vancouver, The Grammys, The Outlaw Roadshow, The Pink Boat Regatta, Torino Winter Olympic Games 2006, Tribal Journeys, Tuna Cup Challenge, United Nations Climate Change Conference, Vancouver Biennale, Vancouver Fashion Week, Vancouver Peace Summit, Vancouver Sun Run, Vancouver Winter Olympic Games 2010, Vancouver Women’s March, VidFest, WE Day, Web 2.0, Web Directions North, Web of Change, Web Summit, Web Visions, World DJ Championships, World Peoples Climate Change Conference