Custom – Made by hand, one at a time.
Jake Hoback – A10 Custom Folder – Made by Jake Hoback this Custom A10 folder is a solid built knife. The handle is crafted from blasted titanium with a matching milled tip-up pocket clip. The blade is crafted from S90 and given a satin finish. Stamped into the handle at the pivot area reads “PS23 Hoback”. The frame lock has been given a stainless steel cap to give the knife a smoother lock release. The blade is well centered with a sturdy lockup.
Cosmo Knives – Seth Burton- Bush Master – Blade length: 6″ Blade steel: S35VN, 3/16″ thickness Handle material: Maple burl Other: scandi grind, bead-blasted flats
McKenna Blades – Hunter Drop Point Prototype V1
Tai Goo Knives– Rat Tail Knife
Sheepdog Knives – Chris Conway – BF-1 & Small Neck Knife (gave to Sierra Anneke for Christmas 2016)
Olamic Cutlery – Wayfarer Flipper, Spear Point, Bead Blast
Bre & Co – Bre Pettis – Heirloom Knife Every Day Carry
- A2 Knives – a collaboration between André Thorburn and Andre van Heerden – Carbon Fiber Sheepsfoot Flipper Folder
- Robert Carter Knives – “Customized F16” – 3.5 Inch 154CM Acid Washed Tanto Blade, Machined Titanium Handles, Custom Backspacer, Custom Machined Pocket Clip by Finn Custom Knives, DDR Bead
- Sharp By Design – Brian Naduea – “Typhoon” Flipper – 4 Inch CPM-S110V Drop Point Blade, Machined Titanium Handles
- Marfione Custom Knives – Starlord – The Starlord was the first Tony/Sean Marfione collaboration and it’s a beefy tactical flipper with buttery smooth action.
- Bruteforce Bladeworks – Machette
- Bruteforce Bladeworks – Short Sword
- Chris Stanko – Deimos – Bowie
- Gavko – Mical Gavak – Neck knife
- Chelette Knives – Titanium folder, green fixed blade and black fixed blade
Midtech Knives – Parts made in quantity, assembled by hand in batches.
Burchtree Bladeworks – Mid-Tech V2 Folder & V4 Halloween Folder
ADV Tactical – Andre de Villiers – Mid-Tech Pathfinder Smokewash AdV, Spear Point, Hallow Grind, Titanium Handle, Frame Lock
Lucas Burnley – Kihon – Rose Pattern – Gave to Nate Young on Wedding Day
Production Knives – Made by robots in factories in large runs.
Zero Tolerance – Ken Onion ZT0100 – Military Fixed Blade 5-3/4”, CPM3V Steel Black Blade, machined matte black G-10 handles
Brazil Machette – steel machette aquired in Jamaica
Fishing Filet Knife –
CRKT – Burnley Achi & Akari
- CRKT – Burnley Squid Black Stonewash
- CRKT – Burnley Obake
- CRKT – Burnley Akari
- CRKT – Minimalist Bowie
- TOPS Tactical – Hoffman Harpoon Mini
- Swiss Army
- Swiss Army
- Jamaica Machette