With BC Fashion Week bearing down on me, I’ve spent some time this week catching up on blogging over at my fashion photography blog at Static Photography. I’ve been shooting tons and involved in lots of interesting projects but haven’t had the time to post about them properly until now. Late last week I put up posts about:
- Arson Spring 2008 fashion shoot – I shot the lifestyle pics for Arson‘s upcoming spring catalog.
- The Police Reunion Tour – photos from The Police‘s dress rehearsal the night before they kicked off their world tour.
- Androgyny Magazine inspired photoshoot – a shoot with Malloreigh and Patron inspired by Androgyny Magazine
- AJ Woodworth shoot – I recently shot the pics for countryrock pop-star AJ Woodworth’s upcoming album
- b5 Media photoshoot – I traveled to Toronto to work on a fashion shoot for b5‘s new online merchandise store.
I still have a fair amount of catchup to do and a backlog of creative shoots that I’m working on but it feels good to get these up. The site is rather new and I’m still working on growing the content and traffic there. Thanks for checking it out, please subscribe to the RSS feed and consider linking to the site on the keywords ‘Vancouver fashion photographer‘ or something similar. 🙂